No public Twitter messages.Читайте @XoredHQ
Новинки нашего суперблога
Last year we wrote that we were going to open a new office in the Czech Republic. So, we did! The year has passed, the office is here and five of our engineers working with all their might. One of them is Vincent Hennebert.
Vincent is French; he’s lived in Prague for several years now. His first year in Xored Vincent worked remotely waiting patiently for our developers to get working visas.
We were wondering how his story began and what has changed since the arrival of the Russian team. We also wanted to know how he gets on with them. We asked Vincent to tell us what he likes about our Prague office, what people we need there and how to get a job in Xored.
Here is his story, interesting and diverse.
Senior Software Engineer
For a network telemetry analytics project we’re looking for a smart and highly motivated engineer. The project comprises acquisition of device telemetry, analytics using AI/ML methods as well as detailed performance studies. The engineer will work in a multi-national team, spread across Asia, Europe and the US – jointly conducted by Xored and Cisco Systems.
We expect the following key talents:
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Good understanding of linear algebra and statistical methods; knowledge of AI/ML algorithms is a plus
- Good understanding of networking, especially network operations, incl. Netconf/YANG; Understanding of Cisco devices is a plus
- C/C++, Python, Bash, R, JS/Typescript, Go
- Willing to work in a multi-national team, which is distributed across different timezones
What we offer:
- Work on genuinely interesting and technically challenging projects.
- Getting experience with newest enterprise-level network devices
- An opportunity to be integrated in the global process of Software Development and as a result be in tact with the latest trends, discoveries and achievements in SW Development.
- The professional growth within the company is limited only by your talents, abilities and enthusiasm.
- Lack of bureaucracy as much as possible. Do you want to work on a free schedule or remote? It’s not a problem. We have open salaries and no managers at all.
If you think you’re a good match for this project, please reach us via the email firstname.lastname@example.org